I am presently working with Effect Labs, an IT services start-up Co-Founded by me where I play Techno\Business role. Its been and is an exciting journey blended with passionate work which I am enjoying to the fullest.
Effect Labs is an IT Services start-up focused towards “Think different and deliver out of class” applications to our clients. Our core competency includes high class and large scale Silverlight development, customized Sharepoint development, Custom software application, CMS, Project Management tools development, Automation testing framework development.
I work towards technology adoption, business lead generation and client relations, handling business aspects of company, designing large application at system and DB levels and Coding as its a never ending passion.
you can read more about Effect Labs here…
Before this, I worked with Ramp India performing various roles such as leading projects and few teams, DB designing, Architecting some projects, using new technologies like TFS 2008 to improve Dev\QA processes, providing inputs for marketing and establishing Ramp’s brand, part of Hiring team, providing technical training to both Dev and QA etc. I like to play multiple roles and this is the most challenging and exciting part of my professional experience here. I was involved in delivering projects and solutions to our clients ranging in various domains and sizes. I was member of Special interest group here which works to adapt new technologies in Ramp.
Before joining Ramp, I worked with Microsoft IDC (India Development Center) for around 2 and 1/2 years where I was part of Visual J# team owning its compiler. I played a small role in VS 2005 but was mainly involved in VJ# 2.0 SE release where I was mainly responsible for providing 64bit compiler support. It was a great learning experience working with a group of extremely talented people.
I am a strong believer of “thinking is a skill” hence like to think on various business problems or how we can provide a service to ease a process for people or business (local information systems , social\professional networking solving a business problem interests me).
* Project architecture for a .NET project using N-tier model.
* Project Mangement
* Leveraging inception of new technologies and methodologies in company and hence getting the development process more automated and smooth.
* TFS 2008 setup and administration, SQL Server 2005/2008 — Reporting services, Build automation Server setup.
* Developed Build Automation System using CruiseControl.NET, Batch Scripts and Source Gear Vault to have a Build Server facilitating a smooth process between Dev and QA.
* DB Designing and Architecting.
* C#, ASP.NET, VS 2005/2008, .NET 2.0/3.5, LINQ, XML, C\C++, .NET Framework
* SEO enabled development
* Co-Founder and Technology\Business Specialist at Effect Labs, India
June 2009 – Present
* Lead Developer at Ramp Technology Group
(Privately Held; 51-200 employees; Computer Software industry)
September 2007 – May 2009 (1 year 9 months)
* SDE at Microsoft India (R&D) Development Center
(Computer Software industry)
2005 – 2007 (2 years)
C#, VJ#, VC++, VBScript, T-SQL, .NET 3.5, Workflow
XML, XSD, XSLT, WSDL, SOAP, XHTML,
SQL Server 2005, MS Access
Windows Server 2008/2003, IIS6/7, Linux
Visual Studio 2005/2008, Rosario, Comodo, O/R Mappers, TFS 2008, Source Gear Vault, CodeSmith.
Source Depot, Maui, Test Director, BVT Framework, Dr.Watson, Localization, KAF, BinScope.
International Institute of Information Technology – Hyderabad
B.Tech, CSE, 2001 – 2005 (CGPA – 8.2/10)
– Worked on RoboSoccer as part of Final Year project with one team member and participated in RoboCup 2005. We were 13th world wide. This was a multi agent system project where a team of 11 agents (programs) were playing soccer using co-ordination, Team play, formations and strategy.
– Worked as a Research Assistant at LTRC (Language Translation Research Center) IIIT for 2.6 yrs and worked on Annotations and Tags to local languages.
– Found a place in IIIT Dean’s List twice which is targetted to reward outstanding students in a semester.
– Organized online agent game contest called Robota as part of IIIT’s technical festivate (Felicity 2005).
digging into new technologies, Project Management, Technical training, Entrepreneurship, TFS 2008, SQL Server, Reporting services, Build automation, DB Designing, C#, ASP.NET, VS 2005/2008, .NET 2.0/3.5, LINQ, XML, C\C++, .NET Framework, SEO
Email (O): firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal Email: email@example.com